Sea Trek Curacao tours
Come and see our spectacular underwater walk is the easiest way to interact with the aquatic world marvel. With a modern, innovative helmet, you can breathe underwater naturally, it is also a very secure system that is used worldwide. Unlike snorkeling or diving with Sea Trek Curacao you will not need any special training, even those who can not swim can enjoy this fantastic adventure.
A typical Sea Trek Curacao tour consists of the following:
- Qualify for the tour:
- At least 8 years of age or older
- In good health or cleared by a physician to participate (you are required to complete and sign a brief Participant Record & Liability Release Form)
- Be comfortable in the water*
* Sea Trek Curacao requires no swimming, previous experience, or specialized skills, guests simply need to be comfortable in the water.
- Orientation & Safety Briefing:
- Listen, and participate in a 10-minute orientation and safety briefing
- Your Guide will review the Sea Trek helmet, ladder descent, ear equalization techniques, proper breathing, hand signals for underwater communication, and more
- Water Entry: You enter the water normally like you are at the beach
- you will descend until the water is at shoulder level. A surface attendant will then lower the helmet onto your shoulders; you will continue to descend walking in the water step by step with the aid of the safety diver or Sea Trek Guide.
- Your Sea Trek helmet receives a continuous supply of air (3x more than what you normally breathe), so your entire head remains dry, you can wear glasses or prescription contacts, and you’re able to breathe normally through your nose (no mouthpiece)
- Every couple steps, you will need to equalize the pressure in your ears (similar to flying in an airplane or swimming in a pool). The helmet is designed to allow you to reach your hand up inside the helmet, pinch your nose and gently blow to easily equalize your ears. If for some reason you cannot properly equalize, you can go back up the ladder several steps, and try again
- Have Fun!
- Once at 7 meters / 22ft depth, you will join the rest of your group in a single file line. The tour begins once the entire group is on the sea floor
- Your Sea Trek Guide, and safety divers will be with you for the entire tour. You’ll walk underwater along a preset Sea Trek trail for a once-in-a-lifetime experience
- During the tour, fish of all shapes and colors, and local marine life will surround you. Underwater cameras are allowed on most tours; your Sea Trek tour may also include a professional photographer / videographer
- Underwater tour duration is approximately 25-minutes
Post-tour you may have the opportunity to purchase photos, videos and branded memorabilia. We also encourage you to share your experience with us, visit our Guest Book or Facebook to leave a comment.